To make decorated pots, the options are many and surely you can find some that suits your own style.
In this note you will learn how to make your design pots with plaster ornaments and natural stones, to decorate your garden or patio. You can use disused cans, some pot or start the project with plastic pots.
Remember that if you are going to plant on it, it is important that the base have some holes for drainage.
How to make pots decorated with natural stones
– 1 large can, container or plastic flower pot
– 1 plastic mesh
– Natural stones
1. The first step to make your decorated pots is to prepare the plaster in a suitable container and then apply a generous layer on the pot, can or pot you have chosen.
2. After applying a layer of plaster, place a plastic mesh around the pot. On it, neatly adds the natural stones to join them properly.
3. When you finish applying the rocks, the next step is to pass a sponge over them to remove excess plaster, and make the stones look great.
4. Finally, let it dry well, and you’re ready to use!